The Palaeontological Association is a registered charity (no. 1168330) and is self-funded. The Association needs your support to continue promoting the discipline of palaeontology widely and to future generations.
All income raised through our membership subscriptions, publications and investments goes into maintaining our Association and funding the innovative activities we organize to promote palaeontology:
- organising and funding our own and other meetings;
- publishing our journals and book series;
- financing our Research Grants, Small Grants Scheme, Engagement Grants and Undergraduate Research Bursaries;
- funding our outreach and public engagement schemes.
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING: Your generosity will help to inspire future generations to investigate organisms of the past and to keep our discipline alive.
The Palaeontological Association
How to Donate
- Donate online though our website via Worldpay [coming soon]
- Donate online during registration for our Annual Meeting
- Download the donation form and return it to us to make a one-off or regular donation:
Donations will be gratefully acknowledged in the Palaeontology Newsletter (unless requested otherwise).
PalAss Go! URL: http://go.palass.org/km8 | Twitter: Share on Twitter | Facebook: Share on Facebook | Google+: Share on Google+