Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
Last Updated on: 27/07/2011
In these terms and conditions:
- we, us and our refer to The Palaeontological Association (Registered Charity No. 276369).
- you, your and customer refer to the purchaser of any goods from us
- contract means the contract between you and us for the sale by us to you of goods
- goods means anygoods or services you order from us
- order means an order placed by you with us for the purchase of goods or service through our Electronic Payment System (EPS)
- website means our website at www.palass.org
Terms of Contract
If you place an order for goods as a customer, these terms and conditions apply to your order and to the contract between you and us.